Ski Holidays in Italy
Italy is a great skiing destination, with a wide variety of resorts to choose from, catering to all levels of skiers and snowboarders. The country’s ski resorts are located in the Alps, which offer stunning scenery and excellent snow conditions.
- Cervinia. Cervinia is one of the most popular ski resorts in Italy, and for good reason. It offers stunning views of the Matterhorn, and has a wide variety of slopes to choose from, including plenty of challenging runs for experienced skiers.
- Madonna di Campiglio. Madonna di Campiglio is another popular ski resort in Italy, and is known for its luxurious hotels and après-ski scene. The resort has a good variety of slopes for all levels, and is also home to the Sella Ronda, a 200 km circuit of interconnected pistes.
- Cortina d’Ampezzo. Cortina d’Ampezzo is a world-renowned ski resort, and was the host of the Winter Olympics in 1956. The resort is known for its challenging slopes and its chic atmosphere.
- Courmayeur. Courmayeur is a stunning ski resort in the Mont Blanc massif. The resort has a good variety of slopes for all levels, and is also home to the SkyWay Monte Bianco, a cable car that takes skiers to the top of Mont Blanc.
- Livigno. Livigno is a car-free ski resort in the Alps. The resort is known for its lively après-ski scene and its duty-free shopping. Livigno also has a good variety of slopes for all levels, and is a popular destination for snowboarders.