Your departure date is fast approaching and you are well into your ski fit programme; or worrying that you are extremely unfit and the muscle burn will be painful. Don’t worry, not everyone on the slopes will be super fit! However, now is the time to make a checklist of all the essentials you need to pack for your ski holiday.
Don’t Forget The Ski Wax, Suncream, Kitchen Sink…
Firstly, if you have any kit, get it out, try it on, then give it a wash or buy some new gear. Now you can start making your checklist. We have included some non-essentials as, experience over many years has proven to us, these items are very useful to have. So, be prepared and read on…
Ensure you have a luggage label attached to your luggage with a contact telephone number listed for emergencies.
…and don’t forget to pack a smile – if there is any space left!
Before You Go
- Valid passport
- Travel documents (including: airline/train/ferry tickets or e-tickets
- Car parking / car hire vouchers
- Agent's booking confirmation
- Snacks for the journey (especially if you have a long transfer)
- Book / magazine
- Mobile phone
- Waterproof ski jacket and salopettes / trousers (children often prefer all-in-ones)
- Ski helmet in hold luggage
- Ski bag with skis and poles or board
- A second set of ski all-in-ones for the children
- Glove liners
IF TAKING YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT INCLUDE:
- Casual clothing
- Travel adaptor