The Hotel Savoy Edelweiss is located in the heart of the resort and is only a short walk to the ski lifts. This friendly hotel prides itself on its excellent restaurant and attentive service. The spa centre is the perfect place to relax after a day on the mountain, or enjoy the warm and social atmosphere of the bar and lounge area. You will be made to feel at home at the Savoy Edelweiss.
- Central location
- 5 minutes’ walk to the resort centre with bars, restaurants and shops
- 10 minutes’ walk to lifts
- 15 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
Hotel Savoy Edelweiss Rooms:
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Small twin room – sleeps 2: twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room – sleeps 2: twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room – sleeps 2-3: twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €10 per night, payable locally.
- Lounge area with large flatscreen TV
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Extra charge for the spa facilities (these include: sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi hydromassage, heated bench and relaxation room) which needs to be booked a day in advance and which is bookable locally at approx €25 per person per entrance.
Please note: For the spa to open, there needs to be at least 5 guests booked, and up to 10 guests can use it at a time.
· buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meals with salad buffet · New Year’s Eve gala dinners included (due to COVID 19 restrictions, meals will be served at multiple sittings)