If you’re after a simple but cosy place to lay your head after a long day on the slopes, the Garni Pe de Munt is the place for you. The staff are very helpful and friendly and nothing is too much for them.
This ski house is the sister of the Hotel Monte Paraccia which is where you’ll go for dinner, check-in and the spa. It’s only a minute walk down the road and serves delicious food. It also has a welcoming bar area where you can enjoy your pre-dinner aperitivi!
The Garni pe de Munt also offers excellent guided ski and snow-shoe excursions once a week, which you don’t want to miss. It’s the perfect opportunity to really get to know the ski area.
Transfer Time: approx. 2 hours 30 minutes from Innsbruck airport
- 600 metres to the city centre
- 700 metres to the Miara ski lifts
- 750 metres to the ski school
- 60 metres to the local bus stop
- 80 metres to sister hotel Monte Paraccia (1-minute walk)
- Transfer Time: approx. 2 hours 30 minutes from Innsbruck airport
Garni Pe De Munt Rooms:
- No. of hotel rooms: 16
- No. of floors: 3
- Official rating: 2
Local Fees and Taxes
A local tourist tax of €1.75 is payable in resort.
Double Rooms sleep up to two people and have a balcony, TV, shower and hairdryer.
Single Rooms have a single bed, TV, shower and hairdryer.
Double rooms for sole use are available on request, please call to book.
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
The hotel does not have a lift or access ramp.
- Guests can use the spa facilities at sister hotel Monte Paraccia, free of charge (includes three saunas, steam room, kneipp bath, two relax rooms, tisana corner)
- Bath robes and spa towels provided
- Guests can use the bar & lounge at sister hotel Monte Paraccia, free of charge
- Hotel ski deposit at the bottom of the Miara ski lift (payable locally)
- Check-in is at the sister Hotel Monte Paraccia
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hotel safe available
Breakfast is taken in the hotels cosy breakfast room where you’ll have a hot and cold buffet.
For dinner you’ll head one minute up the road to the sister hotel Monte Paraccia, where you’ll have a three course meal with various options as well as a salad and starter buffet. The food’s a cross between typical Alpine and Mediterranean dishes.
Each evening before heading in to dinner, you can also enjoy an aperitivo at the Hotel Monte Paraccia.
Board basis options available
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
Please let us know about any dietary requirements at the time of booking.