Grand Hotel La Torre has got love-it-or-hate it looks. Step inside, and the circular building has a large open foyer with a glass roof and a ramp that spirals up to the rooms, which all open onto the central space. There’s lots of natural light throughout, and bright colours and quirky furnishings add an Art Deco feel to the place.
Breakfast and dinner are included here, and the hotel restaurant has a great view of the valley and surrounding mountains. Start your day with a continental buffet breakfast before hopping on the free ski-bus that’ll take you straight to the lifts. Then in the evening, head back there to refuel with a 4-course meal of regional specialities.
This hotel’s near the centre of the resort, and the bars, restaurants and shops are all a couple of minutes’ walk away if you fancy exploring. If chilling out is on the cards instead, you can pay extra to enjoy the indoor pool, hot tub, steam room, sauna and relaxation areas in the spa across the road.
- 2 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- 10 minutes’ walk to the Clotes chairlift
- 1 minute’s walk to the ski bus stop
- Shuttle service to the Sportinia ski lift
- 10 minutes’ bus ride to the ski school meeting point
Grand Hotel la Torre Rooms
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with one UK channel, free WiFi, hairdryer and safe.
(1-2) Twin room – sleeps 1-2. Twin beds, private shower and WC.
(2-3) Twin room – sleeps 2-3 (max 1 child aged under 12 years). Twin beds and an extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
(2-4) Twin room – sleeps 2-4 (max 2 children aged under 12 years). Twin beds and two extra single beds when booked for four people, private shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €10 per night, payable locally..
Grand Hotel La Torre Facilities
- Extra charge for wellness area with indoor pool, hot tub, steam room, sauna, relaxation areas and fitness room (located a short walk across the road from the hotel)
- Extra charge for laundry facilities
- Ski room with heated boot rack
- 1 lift
· continental buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meal with buffet and waiter service · Christmas dinner included