When it comes to ski hotels, the Valtur Cervinia Cristallo Ski Resort 5 Star is the complete package. We’re talking sleek, modern rooms decked out with designer furniture and fittings, plus an impressive set of facilities to make your stay even better.
The hotel’s shuttle will zip you to and from the lifts every day. Then when you’re not on the mountain, unwind in the private lounge and enjoy free hot drinks and a buffet of finger food. Or swap ski boots for swimwear and take a leisurely dip in the pool instead. The hotel spa costs extra, but with its line-up of saunas, steam rooms and hot tubs, it’s well worth it to find some post-piste zen. And families haven’t been forgotten either – there’s a play area for the tots and games room for teens, as well as a kids’ club to make sure their stay is fun-filled from start to finish.
You’ll be staying bed and breakfast and each day starts with a gourmet buffet served up in hotel’s stylish Materia restaurant. Then later on, make sorting the evening meal super simple by booking a table here for dinner and take your pick from a tempting 4-course à la carte menu – fine dining here we come.
The hotel is being renovated for Winter 2022/23 and the photos shown are artist impressions. Once the work is complete, the rooms will have a very similar look and feel to the ones shown here.
- In a quiet spot on the edge of the resort
- 7 minutes’ walk to the Cielo Alto chairlift
- 15-20 minutes’ walk down a steep hill to the resort centre and main lifts (Breuil-Plan Maison gondola and cable car)
- Free hotel-run shuttle to the main lifts (extra charge for shuttle to the resort centre)
Valtur Cervinia Cristallo Ski Resort 5 Star Rooms:
All rooms are non-smoking and have a Smart TV with streaming services, free WiFi, telephone, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, safe, minibar and tea and coffee making facilities.
Twin room – sleeps 1-2: Double beds, private shower and WC. Twin beds available on request.
Superior twin room – sleeps 1-2: Double bed, private shower and WC. Twin beds available on request.
Deluxe twin room – sleeps 2-3: Double bed, extra single sofa bed, private shower and WC. Twin beds available on request.
Junior suite – sleeps 2-3: Double beds, extra single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Family suite – sleeps 2-4: Double beds, double sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €15 per night, payable locally.
Valtur Cervinia Cristallo Ski Resort 5 Star Facilities:
- Buffet restaurant
- À la carte Materia restaurant
- The Theatre Bistró
- Two bars
- Valtur Executive Lounge with hot and cold drinks and sweet and savoury snacks
- Sun terrace
- Live music
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool with separate section for children (open 10.30am – 7.30pm. €3 charge to rent pool towels. Swimming hats and flip-flops must be worn and can be bought at the hotel)
- Extra charge for spa area with sauna, steam room and hot tub (open 10am – 9pm)
- Extra charge for massages and treatments available
- Fitness room (open 8am – 7.30pm)
- Games room and kids’ play area
- Hotel-run childcare for ages 3-17 years (lunch not included)
- Hotel-run shuttle to and from the main gondola (from 8.15am-4.45pm. Extra charge for service to resort to the resort centre)
- Ski room with lockers and dedicated area for 5-star guest
- Extra charge for laundry facilities
- Lift to all floors