This isn’t your standard 4-star stay – it’s actually part of the all-singing, all-dancing Valtur Cervinia Cristallo Ski Resort 5 Star, which means it comes loaded with a line-up of fab extras, from a swish pool to play areas for the kids.
Rooms are in an annexe building, which is linked to the main hotel by a corridor, so you can pad between the two without going outside. Décor-wise, it’s a case of modern meets traditional. Some of the bedrooms have been done up with an on-trend pastel colour scheme while others have that classic alpine look.
Days here start with a buffet spread, where you’ve got all your breakfast favourites, from cereal to eggs and bacon. Next, it’s off to the slopes, and the hotel shuttle will get you there in moments. Post-piste, stretch out the legs with a swim, or dial up the luxury and pay a little extra for a spell in the 5-star spa area. Then to cap things off, you’ll get a 4-course buffet of Italian specialities and international classics, plus free wine and soft drinks to go with your meal – cheers.
- 7 minutes’ walk to the Cielo Alto chairlift
- 15-20 minutes’ walk down a steep hill to the resort centre and main lifts (Breuil-Plan Maison gondola and cable car)
- Free hotel-run shuttle to the main lifts (extra charge for shuttle to the resort centre)
Valtur Cervinia Cristallo Ski Resort 4 Star Rooms:
All rooms are non-smoking and have a satellite TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, slippers, safe and a minibar.
(1-2) Double room. Double bed, private shower and WC. Twin beds available on request.
(1-3) Double room. Double bed, extra single bed, private shower and WC.
(2-4) Double room. Double bed, two extra single beds, private shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €15 per night, payable locally
Please note: The images shown here are artist’s impressions. We’ll replace these with photos as soon as possible.
- Gargantua buffet restaurant
- À la carte restaurant
- The Theatre Bistro
- The Fire Place bar
- Terrazza Cervino sun terrace
- Live music
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool with separate section for children (open 10.30am – 7.30pm. €3 charge for pool towels. Swimming hats and flip-flops must be worn and can be bought at the hotel)
- Extra charge for spa area with sauna, steam room and hot tub (open 10am – 9pm)
- Extra charge for massages and treatments
- Fitness room (open 8am – 7.30pm)
- Games room and kids’ play area
- Hotel-run childcare for ages 3-17 years (lunch not included)
- Hotel-run shuttle to and from the main gondola (from 8.15am – 4.45pm. Extra charge for shuttle service to resort to the resort centre)
- Ski room with lockers
- Extra charge for laundry facilities
- Lift to all floors
The hotel’s on a hill on the edge of town, so you’ll have a steep walk down to the resort centre and lifts and back up again.