The Arenas Resort Victoria Lauberhorn sits at the end of the main street, and is built in traditional Wengen style. It offers comfortable, modern accommodation, and gives you great access to the picturesque village of Wengen with its selection of shops and alpine charm.
- In the resort centre
- 2 minutes’ walk to the Männlichen cable car
- 2 minutes’ walk to the train station
- 2 minutes’ walk to the nursery slopes
- 5 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
Arenas Resort Victoria Lauberhorn Rooms:
All rooms have a satellite TV, free WiFi, hairdryer and safe.
Twin room – sleeps 1-2: North-facing room with double bed or twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room – sleeps 1-3: Double bed or twin beds, single folding bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Single room – sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
- Large wellness centre with indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and fitness room
- Extra charge for massages and treatments
- Bar and lounge with open fireplace
- Games room with billiards, table tennis and table football
- 120 rooms
· buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meal · Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala meals included
Please note: Drinks are not included with meals.
There is an extra charge for tap water.
Many Swiss hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.