The Hotel Arnika is a comfortable base for exploring the huge Dolomiti Superski area. There’s a ski bus stop right outside and the hotel also offers a shuttle service, so getting to the slopes is a breeze.
The hotel’s decorated in traditional South Tyrolean style ‒ think glazed tiles, polished granite floors and plenty of pinewood panelling. Upstairs, large windows and splashes of colour make the bedrooms bright and inviting. And as an added bonus, many of the rooms have balconies too.
After your ski day, pop back to sample the freshly baked cakes served for afternoon tea. Then you can head to the hotel’s large wellness area to try an aromatic Turkish bath, unwind in the hot tub or soothe your muscles in either of the two saunas.
Four-course evening meals are served in the traditional restaurant. There’s a mix of local and Mediterranean dishes, so you’ll find filled pasta alongside pastries and dumplings. Every week, the hotel hosts a special Ladin evening with a 5-course dinner.
- 3 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- 8 minutes’ walk to the nearest lift
- 7 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
- Ski bus stop outside
Hotel Arnika Rooms:
All rooms have a satellite TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes and safe.
Twin room – sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Deluxe twin room – sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Sun terrace
- Free WiFi
- Kids’ play area
- Ski room with lockers and heated boot rack
- Laundry facilities
- Wellness area with sauna, steam room and hot tub
- Lifts to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · afternoon tea and cakes · 3-course evening meal · weekly speciality meal ∙ Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala meals included