The Hotel Rubino Executive (Campitello) has a range of leisure facilities and helpful, English-speaking staff. Ideally located just 3 minutes’ walk to the resort centre and Col Rodella cable car, you’ll never be far from the action at this hotel. And if you fancy exploring the slopes around nearby Canazei, it’s just a 1-minute walk to the ski bus stop.
The rooms are traditionally decorated, with plush soft furnishings and spacious bathrooms – everything you need for a comfortable stay.
Fill up for the day with the hearty breakfast buffet and in the evening, sit down and enjoy a 4-course waiter-service evening meal. And to unwind even more, you can pay extra to use the indoor pool and wellness area with its hot tub, sauna and steam room. For a real treat, splash out on a beauty or massage treatment at the Hotel Soreghes next door.
- 3 minutes’ walk to the resort centre and Col Rodella cable car
- 1 minute’s walk to the ski bus stop for Canazei
Hotel Rubino Executive (Campitello) Rooms
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
Twin room – sleeps 1-4: Twin beds, single sofa beds when booked for three or four people, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room – sleeps 1-4: Twin beds, single sofa beds when booked for three or four people, private bath, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €8 per night, payable locally.
- Extra charge for wellness centre with indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room and fitness centre (approx. €10pp for a 45-minute session)
- Extra charge for massages and treatments at the Hotel Soreghes (next door)
- Weekly piano music
- Satellite TV room
- Entertainment programme in the hotel or the nearby Hotel Soreghes or Hotel Diamant
- Supervised late afternoon and evening kids’ club at the sister hotel nearby
- 35 rooms
· buffet breakfast · afternoon cake (4-5pm) · 4-course waiter-service evening meal with a choice of menu and daily salad buffet · weekly gala meal · Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala meals included