Run by the Anesi family for over 60 years, the Hotel Italia is all about personal service and traditional, alpine charm. It’s handy for the bars and cafés in the village too, and it’s just a short stroll to the ski school and Belvedere gondola – or you could hop on the free ski bus if you don’t fancy the walk.
The hotel itself has typical South Tyrolean looks, with glazed tiles and plenty of carved panelling on the walls and ceilings. There’s a friendly bar with booths where you can enjoy laid-back après or a quiet nightcap. And upstairs, soft lighting and pops of colour make the bedrooms a warm and inviting place to lay your head.
The food is a real highlight here. There’s a buffet breakfast to kick things off. Then later on, you can tuck into evening meals of local Ladin cuisine, with things like dumplings and gooey goat’s cheese gnocchi on the menu – just the ticket after a day on the slopes.
- 4 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- 4 minutes’ walk to the lifts and ski school meeting point
- 3 minutes’ walk to the ski bus stop
Hotel Italia Rooms:
All rooms have a satellite TV, free WiFi, hairdryer, telephone and safe.
Double room – sleeps 2: Double bed or twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Sun terrace
- Free WiFi
- Ski room with heated boot racks
· buffet breakfast · evening meal with buffet starter and a choice of mains · Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala meals included