Built for the athletes of the 2006 Winter Games, the Olympic Village Apartments have a slopeside location and some fab extra perks. It’ll take you just 5 minutes to walk to the lifts from here, and 10 minutes if you’re heading into the centre of Sestriere.
The no-fuss apartments pack in everything you need for a comfortable stay. You’ll find tiled floors, brightly coloured walls with pictures of skiers and snowboarders here and there. Stroll 15 minutes to nearest supermarket to stock up on supplies, then share a home-cooked meal over the kitchen table. Or leave the cooking to someone else and upgrade to half board to have a continental breakfast and 4-course evening meal included.
When the lifts close at the end of the day, relax on the sun terrace or take a dip in the indoor pool. If you fancy working up a sweat, you can visit the fitness room. Or slow things down instead, and treat yourself to a spell in the sauna, steam room and hot tub.
- 5 minutes’ walk to the nearest ski lift
- 10 minutes’ walk to the resort
- 5 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
- 15 minutes’ walk to the nearest supermarket
Olympic Village Apartments:
All apartments have a kitchenette with hot plates, fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle, as well as a TV, telephone and hairdryer. Bed linen, towels and an end-of-stay cleaning (except kitchen) are included.
When you arrive, you’ll need to pay a deposit of approx. €100 in cash or by card for each apartment on your booking.
1 bedroom apartment – sleeps 2-4: Twin bedroom and living room with double sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Cots are available for €10 per night and are required for all infants under 2 years old, please request at time of booking. Charge payable directly to the hotelier.
Please note: Extra charge for a mid-week towel and linen change. Household items such as washing up liquid and toilet paper are not provided.
- Buffet restaurant
- Free WiFi in public areas (not available in apartments)
- Sun terrace
- Indoor pool open Mon-Sat (extra charge) (swimming caps must be worn and can be purchased from the reception)
- Fitness room (extra charge)
- Sauna, steam bath, hot tub and massages (extra charge)
- Extra charge for laundry
- Free use of the communal baby room, which includes cooking facilities and some food supplies
- 356 apartments