The Hotel Gran Roc puts a modern twist on rustic alpine design, and there’s an up-to-date feel throughout, from the open-plan bar and lounge to the bedrooms with their timber feature walls. You’re in a quieter spot outside the resort centre, so it’s great if you like a more laid-back atmosphere.
Getting to the slopes is simple thanks to the hotel-run shuttle service – and they’ll even collect you when you’re done skiing for the day. Back at the hotel, tuck into the tasty treats at the afternoon tea before getting the après drinks in. Don’t forget happy hour between 4:30-6pm to sip and save on drinks at the bar.
Mealtimes are another highlight here. There’s a big continental buffet to kick things off, where you can take your pick from fresh breads, cereals and omelettes – or grab a quick coffee and pastry if you can’t wait to hit the piste. And in the evenings, there are four courses of fine dining to savour.
- 15 minutes’ walk to the centre of Sestiere
- 10 minutes’ walk to the Fraiteve gondola for access to the Milky Way ski area
- 10 minutes’ walk to the Garnel chairlift for access to the Sestriere local area
- 10 minutes’ walk to the nursery slopes and ski school meeting point
Hotel Grand Roc Rooms:
All rooms are non-smoking and have satellite TV, free WiFi, telephone, safe and a hairdryer. Room service is available at an extra charge.
Twin room – sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
Junior suite – sleeps 2-4: Twin beds and a double sofa bed when booked for 3 or 4 people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
- Lounge bar
- Free WiFi
- Ski lockers with book rack
- Lift to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · afternoon tea and coffee from (4-5pm) · 4-course evening meal · Christmas and New Year’s Eve gala dinners included.