Enjoying a panoramic position close to the lifts, the Hotel Ingram is a small, cosy hotel offering a warm, traditional Italian welcome. The friendly owners, Lidia and Laura, take pride in ensuring that all of thier guests are comfortable and happy. Using the nearby Fungeia chairlift it’s easy to ski down to the main lifts in Selva.
- 1 minute’s walk to the ski bus stop
- 15 minutes’ walk to the resort centre and ski hire shop
- 5 minutes’ walk to Fungeia chairlift and nearest slope
- 15 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
Hotel Ingram Rooms:
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, radio and safe.
Double room – sleeps 2: Double bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Bar and lounge
Sauna and steam room (4-6.30pm, bathrobes required and available to hire for an extra charge)
Ski room with lockers and boot warmers
Free WiFi throughout
· buffet breakfast · 4-course set-menu evening meal with salad buffet · weekly candlelit gala meal · Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala meals included