Slopeside convenience and lashings of alpine chic make the Hotel Avalanche a tempting pick in Sauze d’Oulx – it’s on a blue run right next to the Clotes chairlift, so getting on the slopes couldn’t be simpler. And inside it’s all low lighting, faux fur throws and mountain artwork, plus the rooms have all the mod-cons, including smart TVs and free WiFi.
Breakfast is included, so you can fill your plate with everything from eggs and bacon to pastries and pancakes. And if you want your evening meals taken care of too, upgrade to half board to eat at the nearby La Grangia restaurant each night.
- Ski-in, ski-out on the 52 Bassa blue run
- Next to the Clotes chairlift and ski school meeting point
- 1 minutes’ walk down to the resort centre
- Please note: The hotel’s on the slopes so there’s a steep walk up to it from town.
Hotel Avalanche Rooms:
All rooms have a smart TV, hairdryer, safe and free WiFi.
Twin room – sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €10 per night, payable locally.
- Ski room
- Free WiFi
- Lift to all floors
- 33 rooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · optional upgrade to half board with evening meals taken at Le Grangia restaurant, which is a 2 minutes’ walk away (this includes a €20 credit voucher to be used during your stay in the restaurant in addition to the meals) · New Year’s Eve gala meal included with half board
Please note: For Winter 2022/23, breakfast will be served at Hotel Clotes next door to Hotel Avalanche.
The €20 credit voucher is only available for Winter 2022/23.