A pine forest backdrop, carved balconies and wooden window shutters – the Hotel Splendid is your picture-perfect mountain stay. Head inside, and things are cosy and inviting. An open fire burns in the lounge, and it’s traditional décor everywhere you look.
As for extras, there’s plenty to get excited about. Swap ski boots for swimwear and take a dip pool, then enjoy a little me-time with a soothing soak in the sauna and steam rooms. Once you’re feeling refreshed, swing by the lounge for Italian style après – think aperitifs and nibbles while a pianist provides a relaxing soundtrack. And there’s a games room with a slide and ball pit, so kids are sorted too.
Food-wise, there’s a big buffet spread to set you up for the ski day. Take your pick from platters of cheese and cold cuts, or treat your sweet tooth with freshly baked cakes, croissants and pastries. Then in the evening, head out to sample some of the excellent restaurants dotted around the village. Or keep things simple with the half board upgrade, and tuck into 4-courses of regional cooking in the hotel’s restaurant.
- In the resort centre
- 2 minutes’ walk to the nearest lift
Hotel Splendid Rooms:
All rooms are non-smoking and have a satellite TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, minibar and a safe.
Twin room – sleeps 2: Twin beds or double bed, private shower and WC.
Interconnecting rooms are available on request.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €30 per night, payable locally.
- Sun terrace
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Live music twice a week
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool
- Spa with sauna, steam room and hot tub
- Extra charge for massages and treatments
- Hotel-run shuttle bus (available 8am-5pm)
- Games room
- Ski room with lockers and heated boot racks
- Lift to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · afternoon tea and cakes once a week · optional upgrade to half board (this must be booked and paid for locally and includes 4-course evening meals, with early meals for children available at an extra cost)