The Golf Hotel has a proper snow globe setting – tucked among trees at the edge of the resort. You’re close to two lifts, so getting onto the mountain each day is easy, and you can slide back to the hotel once you’re done. And if you want to nip into the resort centre, the hotel runs a free shuttle service that’ll whizz you there in minutes.
Inside, there’s a touch of old-school luxury to the décor. Rooms are done up with patterned curtains and carpets, and chandeliers hang from the ceilings. The spacious lounge is dotted with squishy sofas and armchairs, with an open fire to add another notch of cosiness. And as there aren’t any other hotels nearby, you can catch a glimpse of snowy scenery through pretty much all the windows in the hotel.
Speaking of, one of the best views is from the hotel restaurant, where breakfasts and dinners are served. Tuck into a hot buffet breakfast and a 4-course evening meal each day with a backdrop of the slopes. For another great view, check out the spa. The floor-to-ceiling windows in the indoor pool area look towards the mountains, and there’s also a sauna, steam room and hot tub.
- 4 minutes’ walk to the Groste and Fortini lifts
- 5 minutes’ walk to the nearest ski bus stop
- 20 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- Short ski to the nursery slopes
Golf Hotel Rooms:
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, safe, minibar, air conditioning and room service at an additional charge.
(2) Superior Twin Room. Twin beds, private bath with shower attachment and WC.
(2-3) Superior Twin Room. Twin beds, extra single bed OR single sofa bed when booked for 3 people, private bath with shower attachment and WC.
(2-4) Superior Twin Room – sleeps 2-4. Twin beds, extra double sofa bed OR two single beds when booked for 3 or 4 people, private bath with shower attachment and WC.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €10 per night, payable locally.
Interconnecting rooms are available on request.
- Hotel bar
- Lounge with fireplace
- Sun terrace
- Regular live music
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool
- Spa with sauna, steam room, hot tub and fitness room
- Extra charge for massage and beauty treatments
- Children’s play area
- Ski storage room
- Extra charge for laundry services
- Two lifts
- Free shuttle service between the Golf Hotel and Madonna di Campiglio resort centre (approximately every half an hour from 9.30am-12pm and 3.30pm-7pm)
- 109 rooms
· hot buffet breakfast with waiter service · 4-course á la carte evening meals with buffet and waiter service dependent on course · Christmas and New Year’s Eve gala dinners included