The family-run Hotel Kolfuschgerhof is in the pretty village of Colfosco, on the edge of Corvara. It’s just 200m from the lifts so you’re perfectly placed for the Sella Ronda. And when you’ve tackled the whole circuit you can relax in the excellent spa, which has an indoor pool, steam room, hot tub and no less than 4 different types of sauna to choose from. Once you’ve soothed those aching ski legs, there’s a traditional 4-course Tyrolean meal waiting to refuel you for the following day.
- 5 minutes’ walk to the lifts
- 15 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- Shuttle bus to and from the slopes
Hotel Kolfuschgerhof Rooms:
All rooms have a satellite TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, minibar and safe.
Twin room – sleeps 2-3: Double bed or twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three, private bath or shower and WC.
Superior twin room – sleeps 2-4: Double bed or twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private bath or shower and WC.
Single room – sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €45 per night, payable locally. Please request at time of booking.
- Bar with terrace
- Indoor pool
- Wellness area with 4 different types of sauna, and steam room and hot tub
- Fitness room
- Extra charge for beauty treatments and massage
- Table tennis
- Games room
- Extra charge for pool table
- Children’s play area
- Ski lockers
· free welcome drinks · hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with a choice of menu and salad buffet · themed dinner once a week · Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala dinners included