The Petit Palais is a great-value hotel with views of the Matterhorn. And it sits next to the 8km Ventina run so, if you’re confident on reds, you can slide right back to the hotel at the end of the ski day.
There’s a modern alpine theme throughout the place, with lots of natural wood and photos of famous peaks and pro skiers on the walls. You can get the real thing from your room too, if you pick one with mountain views.
In the evenings, you’ve got 4-course meals to look forward too – not to mention the free wine and soft drinks. After you’ve had your fill, head to the bar to catch up over drinks, play board games or pool, or test your knowledge on a quiz night.
- Ski-in on the Ventina red run
- 1 minute’s walk to the cable car and gondola
- 10 minutes’ downhill walk to the resort centre
- 15 minutes’ chairlift ride to the ski school meeting point
Hotel Petit Palais Rooms
All rooms have a TV and hairdryer.
(1-2) Twin room. Twin beds, private shower and WC.
(2-3) Twin room. Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
(2) Twin room. Twin beds, private shower, WC and mountain view.
(2-3) Twin room. Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and mountain views.
Single room – sleeps 1: single bed, private shower and WC.
Quad room – sleeps 2-4: twin beds, extra single beds when booked for three or four people, private bath and WC.
Twin room – sleeps 2: twin beds, private shower and WC.
Single room – sleeps 1: single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
- Bar and lounge with views of the Matterhorn
- Onsite ski hire shop
- Free WiFi in the bar and reception
· buffet breakfast · afternoon tea, coffee and biscuits (4.30-5.30pm) · 4-course evening meal with unlimited wine, water and soft drinks included · Christmas and New Year’s Eve gala dinner included.
When you arrive in the resort, the coach isn’t able to take you right up to the entrance of the Hotel Petit Palais, so you’ll be dropped off close by. From there, your luggage will be transported for you, and you’ll have a 15-minute walk.