An attractive, family-run hotel, the Edelweiss is light and airy, particularly in the public areas, with good modern comforts. Only a short walk from the resort centre, it offers comfortable accommodation along with good, traditional Italian cuisine.
· 2 minutes walk to resort centre · 5 minutes walk to Cretaz lift, nursery slopes and ski school meeting point · 5 minutes walk to Plan Maison cable car
Hotel Edelweiss Rooms:
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, minibar and safe.
Twin room – sleeps 2: Twin beds (can be made up as a double), private bath or shower and WC.
Single room – sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
- Lounge with satellite TV and fireplace
- Sauna, steam room and hot tub
- Extra charge for massages
- Free minibus service to the cable car (8am – 5pm)
- Free WiFi
- 28 rooms
· buffet breakfast · 4-course waiter-served evening meal with a choice of main course and salad buffet · vegetarian and gluten free options · twice weekly speciality meal · Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve gala meals included
When you arrive in the resort, the coach isn’t able to take you right up to the entrance of the Hotel Edelweiss, so you’ll be dropped off close by. From there, it’ll be a 2-minute walk.
View more ski hotels in Cervinia