The Hotel Tango is a fun place to stay right in the centre of the resort, with its popular bar and indulgent spa. And best of all, you’ll have ski-in, ski-out access to the highest resort in Europe.
There’s a quirky edge to the décor here – especially in the rooms, which are done up in deep blues and reds, and have wallpaper patterned with tartan or snowy trees. Most of them have a balcony too, so you can look out over real winter scenery.
Pop back to the hotel at lunchtime to fuel up in the Alpine Kitchen restaurant – the Tango burger’s always a top choice – or take part in the twice weekly barbecue. Then in the afternoons, the bar and terrace ups the ante with live music, so grab a cocktail and dance to the beat. If you prefer things more low-key, head to the lounge to unwind by the fire, or make the most of the sauna and hammam in the spa instead.
- Ski-in on a blue run, ski-out via a short path to the lifts
- In the resort centre
- 15 minutes’ walk or short bus ride to the ski school meeting point
Hotel Tango Rooms:
All rooms have a flatscreen TV, mini fridge and hairdryer.
Twin room (approx. 18m²) – sleeps 1-2: Twin beds, private shower and WC. These rooms are on the lower ground floor.
Twin room (approx. 18m²) – sleeps 1-2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Quad room (approx. 27m²) – sleeps 1-4: Four single beds, or twin beds and a double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €25 per week, payable locally.
- Bar with terrace and live music
- Twice weekly lunchtime barbecue
- Lounge with fireplace
- Alpine Kitchen restaurant
- Extra charge for wellness area with sauna, hammam, massages and treatments
- Ski room
- Boot racks and ski lockers
- Free WiFi
- 61 rooms
· continental breakfast with hot option · 3-course set menu evening meal with starter, main course and dessert, served in the Alpine Kitchen restaurant · Christmas Eve gala dinner with a traditional Swedish menu · Christmas Day gala dinner with turkey and Christmas pudding · New Year’s Eve gala dinner with a 4-course meal (starter, fish, meat and dessert), a welcome glass of sparkling wine, red and white wine served with dinner, and sparkling wine at midnight