Just a snowball’s throw from the slopes and a 5-minute walk from the shops and bars, the Hotel Le Sherpa is a friendly, family-run hotel.
The décor inside is traditional, with little touches like sheepskin rugs on the chairs to make you feel all cosy after a day on the slopes. When it comes to the food, you’re in for a treat. The experienced hotel chef takes pride in cooking everything from scratch, serving up delicious 5-course evening meals.
Get ready for another day on the slopes by soaking your ski legs in the hot tub. Out on the terrace, there’s a sauna where you can enjoy panoramic mountain views – head here in the evening and watch the sunset as you enjoy the soothing heat and aromatic essential oils.
· skiing direct to and from door · excellent location · 5 minute ski or short bus ride to ski school meeting point · 2 minutes’ walk to bus stop · 2 minutes’ walk to the resort centre, shopping centre and rental shop
Hotel Le Sherpa Rooms:
All rooms have a hairdryer, satellite TV, free WiFi, bathrobes and safe.
Twin or double room – sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 11 years). Double bed or twin beds, extra single bed or bunk beds, private bath, WC and balcony.
Twin or double room – sleeps 2-3. Twin beds or double bed, extra single bed or bunk beds, private bath, WC and balcony with mountain views.
Small double room – sleeps 1-2. Double bed, private bath and WC.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €20 per night, payable locally.
- whirlpool, Turkish bath and new panoramic sauna on the terrace
- extra charge for beauty treatments and massage
- comfortable lounge and bar with cosy log fire
- free WiFi
- 54 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 5-course evening meals with dessert buffet 4 times a week · weekly raclette, fondue and grill evening · early meals for children on request · New Year’s Eve gala meal included