This chalet apartment is the perfect solution for families or small groups looking for an authentic alpine atmosphere, combined with modern conveniences and good value for money. Pass through the welcoming entrance hall and take the lift up to the chalet, where the compact open-plan living/dining area welcomes you with a wood burning stove, large sunny balcony and a traditional alpine ambiance. All bedrooms offer the convenience of having private or en suite bathrooms and have been tastefully furnished in the local style. Guests can also benefit from the use of the swimming pool and sauna in the neighbouring Altitude complex.
- Town centre: 800m
- Ski school: 200m
- Ski lift: 200m
- Piste: 200m
- Bus stop: 25m
Chalet Sagittaire Rooms
Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with wood burning stove and balcony
Rm 1 Double (sleeps 2).
Large double, private bath, WC (not en suite) and balcony – suitable for a cot
Rm 2 Twin (sleeps 2).
Twin (beds close together), private shower, WC (not en suite) and balcony
Rm 3 Double (sleeps 2).
Double, bath and WC (not en suite)
Rm 4 Twin (sleeps 2).
Small Twin (beds not adjacent), private shower (not en suite) and separate WC (shared, not en suite)
Chalet staff live out.
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 5 nights