- Skiing to and from the doorstep
- Superb chalet built to our specification
- The best location in Val Thorens!
- Comfortable and spacious living area
- Log fire and TV/DVD
- Free Wifi
- Sun terrace and balconies with sensational views
- All bedrooms with private en suite facilities
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 4-course dinners including apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates
There are only a handful of detached chalets in Val Thorens, and this super property is certainly one of the very best. Divided into two chalets, run and catered separately, but sharing the bonus of the sauna on the ground floor, chalet Catherine and chalet Olivier could not be more central or convenient.
As you can see from our picture, skiing is literally to and from the door, as the chalet is located right on the side of the slopes in the centre of the resort!
In the Olivier, all the bedrooms are on the second floor, and at the very top of the chalet is an open-plan living/dining area with a cosy central fireplace. During afternoon tea on the sun terrace, you can enjoy watching the last skiers carve their way past the chalet on their final home run.
Main entrance, ski & boot room and sauna shared with Chalet Catherine
Room 1 – Twin with balcony and shower/wc
Room 2 – Twin with balcony and shower/wc
Room 3 – Twin with shower/wc
Room 4 – Twin with balcony and shower/wc
Room 5 – Twin with balcony and shower/wc
Room 6 – Twin with shower/wc
Open plan kitchen with dining room/lounge under eaves, with fireplace and terrace