Chalet Mathilde is one of three chalets in a small residence at the entrance to the Balcons area of Val Thorens.
The chalet is in a fantastic location, close to the Plein Sud blue piste which runs down through the village. You ski or walk 100 metres along a track to the piste, and then ski straight to your choice of ski lifts to join the the whole Three Valleys. For Les Menuires just keep skiing down.
The chalet sits on the side of the mountain, with the entrance on the top floor and a shared staircase to the chalets, each individually run and hosted. Stylishly decorated, with comfortable furnishings and all bedrooms with en suite facilities, hairdryer, TV/DVD player and some also with balcony.
After a day on the slopes, take advantage of the shared Wellness Spa with a sauna and steam-room for all guests.
- High quality chalet apartments
- Ski in/ski out within 100m
- Resort centre approx. 4 minutes’ walk (400m)
- Wellness Spa with sauna and steam-room
- Ski and boot-room with heated boot rack
- Log-burning stove
- Free Wifi
- All bedrooms with modern en suite facilities and TV/DVD player
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 4-course dinners inc. apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates
Main entrance and stairs leading down to the chalets
Ski and boot-room with heated boot-rack
Fourth Floor (MATHILDE)
Entrance to chalet, living/dining area and large balcony, wc. Internal stairs to 3rd floor for Rooms 1&2, and to 2nd floor for Rooms 3&4.
Room 1 – Twin with shower/wc and balcony
Room 2 – Twin with bath, seperate wc and balcony
Room 3 – Twin with shower/wc
Room 4 – Twin with bath & seperate wc