- High quality chalet apartments
- Ski in/ski out within 100m
- Resort centre approx. 4 minutes’ walk (400m)
- Wellness Spa with sauna and steam-room
- Ski and boot-room with heated boot rack
- Log-burning stove
- Free Wifi
- All bedrooms with modern en suite facilities and TV/DVD player
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 4-course dinners inc. apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates
This prestigious building built especially for Ski Total guests just at the entrance to the Balcons area of Val Thorens, exclusively for our three chalets and the owners’ private apartment.
The location is ideal, close by the Plein Sud blue piste which runs down through the village, and you can ski or walk the 100m from the door across to the piste. Then just ski straight to your choice of ski-lifts in the resort centre,or keep right on skiing, down towards Les Menuires.
The chalet is built into the mountain-side, with the entrance on the top floor and a shared staircase to the chalets, each individually run and hosted. The chalet interiors have been individually designed to offer comfortable and stylish accommodation, with all bedrooms having en suite facilities, hairdryer and some also with balcony.
A shared Wellness Spa with a sauna and steam-room for all guests is situated on the third floor and offers a peaceful and relaxing sanctuary after a full day on the slopes.
Main entrance and stairs leading down to the chalets
Ski and boot-room with heated boot-rack
Third Floor (CHLOE)
Entrance to chalet, living/dining area with balcony and log-burning stove. Internal stairs to 4th floor for Rooms 3&4.
Room 1 – Twin with bath & seperate wc
Room 2 – Twin with shower/wc
Room 3 – Twin with shower and separate wc
Room 4 – Twin/child-triple/quad (twin beds plus bunk-beds suitable for children only) with shower/wc