- Skiing to and from the doorstep
- Superb chalet built to our specification
- The best location in Val Thorens!
- Comfortable and spacious living area
- Log fire and TV/DVD
- Free Wifi
- Sun terrace and balconies with sensational views
- All bedrooms with private en suite facilities
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee & cake
- 4-course dinners including apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates
There are only a handful of detached chalets in Val Thorens, and this super property is certainly one of the very best. Divided into two chalets, run and catered separately, but sharing the bonus of the sauna on the ground floor, the Chalet Catherine could not be more central nor more stylish.
Skiing is literally to and from the door, as the chalet is located right on the side of the nursery slopes in the centre of the resort.
The Catherine has a separate comfortable lounge area on the lower floor, ideal for afternoon tea and relaxing after dinner, while upstairs is the attractive dining-room with its open fire, picture windows and large terrace offering fabulous views.
Lower Ground Floor
Lounge with terrace, and kitchenette for afternoon tea
Room 1 – Twin with shower/wc
Room 2 – Twin with shower/wc
Room 3 – Twin with shower/wc
Main entrance, ski & boot room and sauna for both Chalet Catherine and Olivier.
Room 4 – Twin with shower/wc
Room 5 – Twin with terrace and shower/wc
Room 6 – Twin with terrace and shower/wc
Open plan kitchen and dining room with fireplace and terrace
Room 7 – Twin with balcony and shower/wc
Room 8 – Twin with balcony and shower/wc
Room 9 – Twin with shower/wc