The beautiful Les Chalets du Jardin Alpin apartments are modern yet still cosy and traditional with the classic chalet style features. The open plan living areas are spacious and light, with amazing big windows and a balcony or terrace which is perfect to sit and enjoy the views of the Bellevarde Massif or the Manchet Valley.
They’re set in a very pretty location at the foot of the Solaise Massif and are ski in / ski out, which is always such a bonus. As well as the great open plan living areas of the apartments there is also a spa with sauna and a steam room to enjoy after your day on the slopes.
Ski in/ski out
- La Legettaz area of Val d’Isere
- 800 metres to the resort centre
- 3 minutes’ walk (300 metres) to the nearest ski hire shop, also our partner shop
- The Rogoney will take you midway to the Solaise Massif
- The blue Santons slope passes the residence, continuing to the Solaise lift and the centre of resort
- The free resort shuttle stops just outside
Les Chalets du Jardin Alpin Apartments:
- No. of apartments: 24
- No. of buildings: 2
Open 7 days a week
Check in = 5pm
Check out = 10am
- Official rating: 4
Local Fees and Taxes
Refundable deposit of 600€ to be paid on arrival (credit card only)
These apartments all have a kitchen with oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, induction cookers, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster and kettle. There is also a flat screen TV, telephone, safe, hoover, clothes drying rack and hair dryers.
Linen and towels (not changed during the week), kitchen set, bathroom welcome products, light regular cleaning during your stay and final cleaning included.
Two bedroom apartments sleep 4 to 6 people (45-66m²) have a double bedroom, twin bedroom and a kitchen/lounge area with a sofa bed. There’s two bathrooms, one with a bath and the other with a shower and two toilets, with at least one being separate from the bathrooms.
Three bedrooms apartments sleep 6 to 8 people (64-79m²) and have a double bedroom, two twin bedrooms and a kitchen lounge area with a double sofa bed. There’s two bathrooms, one with a bath and the other with a shower and two toilets, with at least one being separate from the bathrooms.
All apartments have a balcony or terrace with sun chairs. They are mainly west-facing with a magnificent view of the Bellevarde and some are south-facing towards the Manchet valley.
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
Les Chalets du Jardin Alpin Facilities:
- Ski room with heated boot racks
- Sauna and steam room
- Luggage rooms
- Indoor parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Games available at reception
- Speed-cooker, raclette and fondue maker, pancake party maker, mixer and electrical fruit press can be borrowed from reception
- Iron and board available at reception
- Laundry facilities (pay locally)
- Baby cot and chair available on request
- Breakfast service:Breakfast service available (payable locally)
Board basis options available
- Bed & Breakfast
- Self Catering