The La Daille Apartments offer great value. With the speedy Funival funicular opposite, you’ll be up the mountain in moments, and to venture further afield in the evenings, just hop on the free ski bus that stops outside.
Inside, there’s a fresh, modern feel in the apartments. Plain, white walls keep things bright and inviting while colourful cushions and art prints add pops of colour. There’s a mini-market right in the building too, so you don’t have far to go to pick up the essentials. And to start each day in true French fashion, don’t miss the bakery delivery service and enjoy warm pastries for breakfast.
Nothing beats a little pampering at the end of the ski day, so pop over to use the spa facilities in the neighbouring Hotel Samovar – you’ll just need to pay a small charge at the reception first.
· skiing virtually to and from the door · 10 minutes bus ride to Val d’Isère centre (runs until 3am) · shops and restaurants opposite
La Daille Apartments Rooms:
All apartments have a well-equipped kitchenette with hot plates, fridge, combi microwave oven/grill, dishwasher and electric coffee maker, as well as a TV and WiFi (extra charge). Bed linen, towels, cleaning kit, end of stay clean (excluding kitchen) and local taxes included. In-room safe additional charge of €10 per week.
Studio with mountain view (approx. 22m²) – sleep 1-4. Double bed, living area with extra 2 single sofa beds when booked for three or four, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
1 bedroom apartment with mountain view (approx. 31m²) – sleep 1-6. Double bed, alcove with bunk beds, living area with extra 2 single day beds when booked for five or six, private bath or shower, WC and balcony. Some apartments have an extra shower.
Cots are available to book in advance, free of charge.
- Ski locker
- Lifts to all floors
- 32 apartments
- On site mini-market
- Unsupervised luggage store
- Free shuttle bus (bus stops 50m from residence)
- Free basic WiFi (extra charge for full access)
- À la carte restaurant at the Hotel Samovar (opposite)
- Spa access at the Hotel Samovar (for an extra charge)
- Extra charge for bakery delivery service (items must be ordered at reception)
- Hotel Samovar also has a take-away pizza menu for self-catering