The Hotel Ski Lodge is a top pick in one of France’s chicest resorts. It’s got the look of a traditional chalet, with wood panelling and natural stone, plush carpets and faux fur throws. And location-wise, you’re in a quiet spot near the main street, just a 12-minute walk or quick bus ride from the lifts.
When you’re not swooshing down the slopes, the lounge is the perfect spot for a leisurely kid of après – grab a drink from the bar, then sit back in front of the fireplace. Or, for something even more relaxing, you can pop into the sauna and steam room to unwind instead.
Each day starts with a full buffet spread, and later on you’ll have a 4-course dinner to fill you up – not to mention weekly Savoyarde meals, where you can tuck into authentic fondue or raclette.
- 12 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- 12 minutes’ walk to the Solaise Express and Olympique gondolas
- 8 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
- 3 minutes’ walk to the ski bus stop
Hotel Ski Lodge Rooms:
All rooms have a satellite TV, WiFi, telephone, safe and hairdryer, and are non-smoking.
Twin room – sleeps 1-2: twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Double room – sleeps 1-2: double bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Triple room – sleeps 2-3: twin beds, single bed, private shower and WC.
- Sauna and steam room
- Free WiFi
- Lift to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meal with a choice of courses · weekly Savoyarde meal with fondue or raclette
Please note: Vegan and vegetarian options are available on request.