- Superb high quality chalet
- Skiing to the doorstep!
- 4 minutes’ walk (400m) to the Solaise lift
- Resort centre approx 7 minutes’ walk (700m)
- Free Wifi
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities and TV/DVD
- Lounge area with open fireplace, balcony and fantastic views
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 4-course dinners inc. apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates
La Rocheure is a traditional old Val d’Isère farmhouse, with a complete and beautiful renovation it retains its original charm by the use of local wood and stone, with sections dating back to the 17th century, but also offers a modern and stylish home-from-home.
The chalet is decorated to a high quality finish throughout, with a high ceilinged open-plan lounge and dining area, with a flat-screen TV and DVD player, so don’t forget to bring your favourite films. Huge windows open onto a balcony with superb views of Val d’Isère and the Solaise Mountain.
La Rocheure has the perfect location for skiers, offering quick and easy access to the lifts in the mornings and you can ski back to the door under normal conditions, on the red ‘Olympic’ piste. It is also close to the resort centre for Val’s famous après ski, just a few minutes’ walk across the piste, or ride the free resort shuttle, that runs until 8pm.
Room 1 – Twin with bath/wc
Room 2 – Twin with bath/wc
Room 3 – Twin with shower/wc
Room 4 – Twin with shower/wc
Chalet entrance. Living/dining area with large picture windows, log fire and balcony, wc.
Room 5 – Twin with shower/wc
Room 6 – Twin/triple under the eaves with bath/wc and private mezzanine.