French-style meets alpine charm at the Voulez Vous, a stylish pick just metres from the slopes in the Le Lac part of Tignes. It’s got some top-notch facilities too, from the trendy cocktail bar and spa to a playroom for the little ones – there’s even a karaoke booth for a spot of musical après.
Step inside, and there’s a fresh look to the décor, with funky patterns and textured fabric adding a modern twist to the traditional wood and stone. And with lots of floor-to-ceiling windows, you’re never far from a view of snow-capped mountains either, whether you’re enjoying some lengths in the pool or sitting down to eat in the dining room.
And as for the food, you’re in for a treat here. Get set for the slopes with an all you can eat breakfast buffet. Then in the evenings, sample local Savoyarde dishes – think creamy cheese sauces and rich stews. The restaurant also serves an à la carte lunch menu, and on sunny days there’s often a live band on the terrace to soundtrack your midday meal too.
- 3 minutes’ walk from the resort centre
- 4 minutes’ walk to the nearest lift
- 3 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
- 4 minutes’ walk to the nursery slopes
- 1 minute’s walk to the ski bus stop
Hotel VoulezVous Rooms:
All rooms are non-smoking and have a satellite TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, safe, minibar and tea and coffee making facilities.
Twin room – sleeps 1-2: Twin or double bed, private shower and WC. These rooms have a mountain view.
Twin room – sleeps 1-3 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 years): Twin or double bed, extra chair-bed, private shower or bath and WC. These rooms have either a mountain view or lake view.
Family suite – sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 years): Twin or double bed, 2 extra chair-beds, private shower, WC and balcony with a mountain view.
Cots available to hire on request, free of charge.
- Sun terrace
- Indoor pool
- Spa with sauna, steam room and hot tub
- Extra charge for treatments and massages
- Kids’ play area
- Occasional live music (on the sun terrace during lunch time)
- Karaoke booths
- Ski room with lockers and heated boot racks
- Lift to all floors
· hot and cold breakfast buffet · evening meals · à la carte lunch menu · aperitifs and savoury snacks served each evening from Thursday-Sunday
As part of your half board, you can also have your evening meal at Hotel Levanna, Hotel Les Campanules and Hotel Arbina if there’s space available.