The Tignes 2100 draws people back year after year, and it’s easy to see why. This modern hotel’s in the centre of the resort, just a few minutes’ walk from the lifts, and is surrounded by amazing views – picture yourself watching the snow fall over the mountains from your room or sipping a cocktail overlooking the frozen lake in the bar.
It’s got a chic-meets-cosy look, with lots of soft lighting, squishy sofas and earthy colours. And there are plenty of spaces to relax – play board games by the fire in the lounge, get stuck into a good book in the library or wander down to the wellness area to drift between the hot tub, sauna and Turkish bath.
And when mealtimes roll around, you’re in for a treat too. The kitchen specialises in a mix of French, Italian and Swedish dishes, and the stone-baked pizzas are some of the best in town. And there’s a nightclub just downstairs, so if you fancy a boogie you’re in the right spot
- 3 minutes’ walk to the Palafour chairlift
- In the centre of Tignes Le Lac
- Part of a complex with lots of bars, shops and cafés
Hotel Tignes 2100 Rooms
All rooms have WiFi. Towels, linen and daily cleaning are included.
(1-2) Twin room (13-17m²). North-facing room with twin beds, private shower and WC.
(1-2) Twin room (13-17m²). South-facing room with twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
(1-4) Twin room (26m²). North-facing room with twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Double room – sleeps 1-2 (13-17m²): North-facing room with double bed, private shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire in twin rooms for 1-4 for approx. €25 per week, payable locally..
- Bar overlooking Tignes Le Lac
- Lounge with fire
- Library with book swap
- Extra charge for wellness area with hot tub, sauna, Turkish bath and relaxation area
- Extra charge for massages
- Free WiFi
- Ski room with heated boot rack
- 87 rooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3-course set-menu evening meal (drinks not included) · traditional Swedish dinner on Christmas Eve, and a turkey and Christmas pudding dinner on Christmas day · New Year’s Eve gala dinner with a 4-course meal (starter, fish, meat and dessert), a welcome glass of sparkling wine, red and white wine served with dinner, and sparkling wine at midnight