For a great location in Val Claret, the Hotel Diva is hard to beat. It’s opposite the Tichot chairlift and just a few minutes’ walk from the funicular up to the Grande Motte glacier, and you can ski almost back to the door on a red or blue run. Once you’re done, sit on the terrace to look out over the slopes, or head to the Irish pub to party ’til late.
The hotel itself is a simple, no-fuss place, with traditional stone and pops of red from the carpets and cushions. There’s a big lounge and bar when you can kick back in the evenings, or get your zen on in the sauna and steam room instead.
Meals are served buffet style, so fill up your plate and grab a spot next to the window to enjoy mountain views while you eat. You’ll even get unlimited house wine included with your evening meals.
- Less than 1 minute’s walk to the nearest slope
- 3 minutes’ walk to the Grande Motte lifts
- In the centre of Val Claret
- 10 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
Hotel Diva Rooms:
All rooms have hairdryer, cable TV and safe, and some have balconies.
(1-2) Twin room. Double or twin beds, private bath and WC.
(1-2) Twin room. Double or twin beds, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
(1-3) Twin room. Double bed and extra sofa bed, or twin beds and extra single folding bed, private bath and WC.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
- Irish pub
- Restaurant with panoramic views
- Spa with sauna, steam room and fitness room (over 15s only)
- Hotel-run kids’ club during French school holidays (children aged 3-10 years)
- 121 rooms
- Free WiFi
The dress code for evening meals is smart casual.
Group bookings of more than 20 people are available on request only, so please give us a call to book.
Clubs de Léo
Enjoy fuss-free family ski trips with childcare included at the Hotel Diva. Club de Léo is for kids aged 3-10 years and has English-speaking staff.
- In Club de Léo, there are themed activities all week, with arts and crafts, songs, dances and an afternoon party to cap off each day.
- Clubs for ages 3-10 years include lunchtime supervision and an afternoon snacks.
- Kids booked in ski school will be taken to and from their lessons by the hotel’s childcare staff.
Club de Léo is open all season from Sunday to Friday, 9am-12pm and 2-5pm.
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 5-course buffet evening meal · unlimited free wine included with evening meals · weekly raclette evening