Hotel Le Terril Blanc is in the centre of Tignes with utterly amazing views of the frozen lake and mountains. These views can be taken in by relaxing on the south facing terrace or with a drink in the bar and lounge area.
Le Terril Blanc is a cosy and friendly hotel, which is family run. With just 24 rooms you will get a lovely and personable experience. All of the rooms have a view of the lake and most of them have a balcony.
- Lifts, ski school and ski rental shop are a 250m walk
- Free shuttle bus stops in front of the hotel. This can take you to Val Claret and its Glacier, or bring you back after your ski day.
Hotel Le Terril Blanc Rooms:
- No. of hotel rooms: 24
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 4
- Open until 9pm
- Official rating: 2
Local Fees and Taxes
- Resort tax €0.99 per person, per day (under 18s Free of charge) paid locally
Twin rooms are 15m² and have an en-suite, balcony with lake view and can be made up as a double if requested.
Triple rooms are 15m² and have an en-suite, balcony with lake view and can be made up as 1 double and a single if requested.
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
- Free Wi-Fi
- Lounge area
- Ski room with heated boot rack
Buffet breakfast from 7:30 – 10am in the hotel lounge area, overlooking the lake.
There is a two course dinner, with choice of starter and main course, or main course and dessert. This is served in a partner restaurant which is around 300m walk away.
Board basis options available
- Half Board