The excellent open plan kitchen-diner in the Chalet Sarah benefits from a lovely wooden table with plenty of seating space for guests to relax. The living area has comfortable soft seating, for up to eight people, with direct access to a full-length balcony.
For ultimate convenience, all bedrooms are en suite, complete with their own hairdryers. The rooms are spacious, have comfortable beds, clever contemporary touches and a cosy feel. The chalet apartment is on the fourth floor and can be accessed directly from the lift or stairs. Free WiFi is included and a shared Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room is available on the lower level of the building (for the use of chalets Hera, Phoebe, Teresa, Sarah, Catherine and Katalin).
Built-in modern Savoyard style Chalet Sarah benefits from the natural light coming in from the wide windows, while the use of exposed wood mixed with high-quality furnishing ensures a classic alpine atmosphere.
- Town centre: 100m
- Ski school: 300m
- Ski lift: 25m
- Piste: Ski In/Out
- Bus stop: 300m
Chalet Sarah Rooms:
Shared lower level–
• Sauna • Steam room • Hot tub • Shower • Separate WC • Ski room
Chalet Entrance On Fourth Floor (Lift Access) –
The kitchen/diner area is equipped with a full-size oven, four-burner halogen hob, full-size fridge with small freezer drawer, large dishwasher, microwave, tea & coffee station, dining table and 8 dining chairs.
The open-plan living/dining area has 2 x three seater sofa, 2 x three Seater sofa and 2 x chairs, full-length windows leading onto balcony.
Rm 1 Twin (sleeps 2).Twin, bath, WC and balcony.
Room 2 Twin (sleeps 2). Twin, bath and WC
Rm 3 Twin (sleeps 2). Twin, shower, WC and balcony
Room 4 Twin or Double (sleeps 2). Twin, bath, WC and shared balcony
Chalet Sarah Dining:
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights