Chalet Arktic is one of the most popular chalets in Tignes! All seven bedrooms are furnished to a high standard and have en suite facilities.
The open plan, modern dining and living area open out onto a large balcony allowing guests to enjoy the spectacular mountain views over the lake to Val Claret.
Guests can relax at the end of the day on the mountain with a glass of wine with friends in front of the fireplace in the contemporary living area. Alternatively you can enjoy the sauna and the hot tub in the chalet Wellness Area.
Only 2 minutes’ walk (150 metres) to the slopes and the Chardonnet ski lift, guests can enjoy quick and easy access onto the Tignes-Val d’Isere Ski Area.
Less than 2 minutes’ walk (150m) to the nearest ski lift which is the Chardonnet drag lift.
It’s 5 minutes’ walk to the Tovière gondola and ski school meeting place in the centre of Tignes le Lac and less than 5 minutes’ walk to the centre of the resort and a large choice of shops, bars and places to eat.
Chalet Arktic Rooms:
- No. of rooms: 7
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 3
Room 1 – Twin beds and bunk beds recommended for children in partially separate sleeping area, shower and WC
Rooms 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 – Twin beds, shower and WC
Chalet Arktic Facilities:
- Sun terrace with amazing mountain views over the lake to Val Claret and the Tignes ski bowl
- All rooms have en suite facilities
- Lounge with ‘floating’ fireplace
- Wellness area with sauna and whirlpool
- Heated ski and boot room
- Free Wi-Fi
Chalet Arktic Dining:
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 mornings with hot option provided on 6 mornings per week, served from 8am
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake on 6 days, served from 4pm
- Prosecco apéritif before dinner on 6 days
- 3 course evening set menu, including a special regional menu on 1 night, is served 6 days and served from 7.30pm
- Unlimited wine during dinner and tea/coffee
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year’s Eve
(Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea & dinner is 6 days per week due to chalet staff’s day off)
More information about Chalet cuisine catering
This season (2022/23), our menu is changing for the better. In all of our chalets we’re giving you more choice, with both meat-free and meat options on offer throughout your stay. This is driven as part of our commitment to reduce our carbon footprint.
Board basis options available
- Chalet Catering
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics – Insulin can be stored
- Gluten Free