Parc Hotel and Spa is located in the Briancon area of Serre Chevalier, just 400m from the hotel is the Prorel cable car which will connect you to this fantastic ski area. The hotel is right in the middle of Briancon, close to all the shops and bars, which is known as a ‘City of Art and History’.
The All Inclusive board basis is something that makes this hotel unique. The all you can eat buffet breakfast will set you up well for a day on the skis and remember to make up a packed lunch with you. Come off the slopes to an afternoon snack and hot drink, or a beer to really warm you up. Full details of the offering is on the ‘food and drink’ tab.
Make the most of the hotel’s spa facilities during your stay and visit the lovely relaxation area which features an indoor swimming pool and a sauna. This is the perfect way to unwind after an energetic day exploring the vast ski area.
- Briancon area of Serre Chevalier
- 400m to the Prorel cable car from the rear of the hotel, lifts available for ease with skis/boards
- 5 minutes walk to the beginners ski school meeting place (bookable locally)
- Resort centre, so close to bars, shops, ice rink and a casino
Parc Hotel and Spa Rooms:
- No. of hotel rooms: 69
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 6
- Check in: 4pm
- Check out: 11am
- Official rating: 4
Local Fees and Taxes
- Tourist Tax: €2.42 per person per night. Under 18’s free of charge. Pay locally
All of the bedrooms can be made up of a double bed or two single beds (please specify when booking). We offer the superior room types as they all have a better view.
Superior Rooms can sleep 1-3 people and are 19m². The bed for the third person will be a sofa bed.
Superior Quad Rooms can sleep 4 people and are 23m². There is a sleeping corner with bunk beds.
- Ensuite bathroom with bathtub
- Satellite TV
- Coffee machine
- Complimentary slippers
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
Parc Hotel and Spa Facilities:
- Indoor swimming pool
- Toboggan and snowshoe rental service (book and pay locally)
- Playing cards and board games available from reception
- Heated ski & boot rooms located on each floor
- Luggage storage room
Parc Hotel and Spa Meals:
The hotel has a great All Inclusive offering.
Buffet breakfast is served from 7.30am – 1pm with a selection of sweet and savoury foods The buffet changes to a lunch selection at 10am. During this time there is the possibility to make a packed lunch at the buffet to take away.
Afternoon snacks, such as cookies, fresh fruit and cold soft drinks. Tea and coffee is also available between 4-5pm.
Dinner is served as a buffet style each evening with a choice of starter, main, sides, cheeses and desserts. Wine is included in your dinner.
For the drinks, from 10am – 10pm soft drinks, beer, wines and hot drinks are included. From noon to 1.30pm and 6.30 – 10pm there is also a selection of spirits included.
Board basis options available
- All Inclusive
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Special dietary requirements are on request