You’ll get a warm welcome at the small and friendly Hotel Mont Thabor, set in the hamlet of Villeneuve on the edge of the resort. Most importantly though, it’s just a few minutes walk to the nearest lift, so getting up the mountain each morning is easy-peasy.
Inside, it feels bright, homely feel throughout – from the yellow sofas and floor-to-ceiling windows in the lounge to cosy bedrooms, decorated in pastel colours. And you can pay extra to use the little wellness area, which has a sauna, steam room and hot tub where you can warm up and refresh those ski muscles at the end of the day.
As for the food, your breakfasts and dinners are sorted here. You’ll get a continental buffet in the hotel to set you up for the day. Then in the evening, you’ll walk 5 minutes to a nearby restaurant for three courses of traditional fare to round things off.
- In the centre of Villeneuve
- 1 minute’s walk to the shops
- 3 minutes’ walk to the Aravet lift
- Ski bus stop opposite
- 6 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
- 250m from Restaurant L’Equilibre where evening meals are served
Hotel Mont Thabor Rooms:
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with DVD player, safe, minibar, telephone, hairdryer and free WiFi.
Twin or double room – sleeps 1-2: Double bed or twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony.
- Restaurant L’Equilibre (5 minutes’ walk away)
- Extra charge for wellness area with hot tub, sauna and steam room
- Extra charge for massages
- Free WiFi throughout
- Sun terrace
· buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meals (taken at Restaurant L’Equilibre, 5 minutes’ walk away) · Christmas and New Year’s Eve gala meals included.