The stylish Residence Club MMV Samoens Village apartments are the perfect base for a ski holiday in Samoëns. They’re located just a 10-minute walk from the Grand Massif gondola and the town centre, so you can easily access the slopes and the shops and restaurants.
The apartments are decorated in a modern alpine style, with sleek furnishings and natural materials. There are nods to the surrounding mountains everywhere you look, from the modern prints of skiers and boarders on the walls to the snowboards that double as coat hangers.
The communal spaces are top-notch hangout spots. There’s a games room with a table football table, a lounge with a fireplace, and an outdoor hot tub with views of the slopes. There’s also an indoor and outdoor pool, so you can relax and unwind after a long day on the slopes.
The apartments are self-catered, so you can cook your own meals or take advantage of the optional extras that are available from reception. You can order a breakfast box from the onsite bakery, grab a snack from the snack corner, or borrow a fondue or raclette set from reception.
If you don’t feel like cooking, there are plenty of restaurants in Samoëns to choose from. You’ll find cosy spots serving up Savoyard specialities, as well as international cuisine.
These apartments are the perfect place to relax and enjoy your ski holiday in Samoëns.
- 10 minutes’ walk to the Grand Massif Express gondola
- Ski school meeting point and nursery slopes at the top of the gondola
- 10 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- 13 minutes’ walk to the nearest supermarket
Residence Club MMV Samoens Village Apartments:
All apartments have a kitchenette with oven, a hob, microwave, fridge, toaster, dishwasher and tea and coffee-making facilities. Towels, linen and end-of-stay cleaning (except kitchen) are included. Beds are made on arrival.
When you arrive, you’ll need to pay a deposit of approx. €400 by credit or debit card for each apartment on your booking.
1 bedroom apartment (approx. 33m²) – sleeps 1-4: Double bed or twin bedroom, separate living room with extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private bath, WC and balcony or terrace.
2 bedroom apartment (approx. 34-44m²) – sleeps 1-6: Double bed or twin bedroom, bunk beds, separate living room with extra double sofa bed when booked for five or six, private bath, WC and balcony or terrace.
2 bedroom apartment (approx. 43-61m²) – sleeps 1-6: Two double or twin bedrooms, separate living room with extra double sofa bed when booked for five or six, private bath, WC and balcony or terrace.
3 bedroom apartment (approx. 53-58m²) – sleeps 1-8: Two double or twin bedrooms, bunk beds, separate living room with extra double sofa bed when booked for seven or eight, private bath, WC and balcony or terrace.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
Residence Club MMV Samoens Village Facilities:
- Indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, hammam and outdoor hot tub
- Extra charge for massages
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Ski room with heated ski lockers
- Board games, snowshoes, fondue and raclette sets for hire
- Free WiFi
Check-in is from early evening.
Just so you know, you’ll need to clean the kitchen area in your apartment and wash up any dishes before checking out. If you don’t, there will be a €50 charge.
Daily and mid-week cleaning (except for the kitchen area) is available on request for an extra cost.
Please note: Some of the images shown here are artist’s impressions. We’ll replace these with photos as soon as possible.
Residence Club MMV Samoens Village for families:
Résidence Club MMV Samoëns Village Children’s Club
There’s a range of clubs in this hotel to suit children aged 4 and over. The Kids Club is for children aged 4-6 years, the Juniors Club is for kids aged 7-10 years, the Teens Club is for 11-13 year olds and the Ados Club is for older teens aged 14-17 years.
- In the Kids and Junior clubs there are indoor and outdoor activities including games and challenges, themed workshops, post-ski pancakes, a children’s show and geocaching. And if your child’s booked in to ski school, they’ll be taken to their lessons on the first morning.
- In the Teens and Ados clubs, there are games and activities, SMS challenges, competitions and two free outdoor activities, plus other outdoor activities (available at an extra cost). And if your child (up to 13 years old) is booked in to ski school, they’ll be taken to their lessons on the first morning.
- The Squ@t Ados room is available for kids aged 11 years and over and it’s free to access when reception’s open. There’s a TV and Playstation 4, virtual reality headset, speaker, board games and sofas.
Childcare options:The Kids Club and Juniors Club are available all winter (there’s an extra charge during the French school holidays) Monday-Friday 9am – 12pm and 2-5pm. The Teens Club and Ados Club are only available during the French school holidays Monday – Friday from 5pm, with additional hours 2 evenings per week from 7.30-10pm.
Please note:To make sure your child has a spot in one of the clubs, you’ll need to request it at the time of booking.