The Les Suites D’Alexane has stylish sophistication written all over it – think live piano music in the bar, swanky décor and top-notch facilities. It’s right in the centre of the resort, sharing the same building as the equally chic Residence Alexane, and it’s one of our Crystal Finest accommodations. The Grand Massif Express gondola’s a little further away, but there’s a free hotel shuttle that’ll whisk you right there.
Les Suites d’Alexane was designed with the mountains in mind, but not just the Alps – you’ll find corners with influences from the Himalayas, Rockies and even as far as the Andes. From cow print patchwork and pebble stone walls to tartan curtains and faux fur bedspreads, every room’s an eclectic mix of modern alpine style. The exception? The sleek 1,000m² spa area. You can’t help but relax here, whether it’s looking out at the slopes from the heated indoor pool or lying back on a lounger next to the Himalayan salt wall.
And when it comes to mealtimes, chefs in the Fabio restaurant cook up tasty dishes made with locally sourced products. Start your day with a hot and cold buffet breakfast, and in the evening, the 3-course menu’s based on faves from the Aosta Valley in north-western Italy. Afterwards, why not head to the piano bar for a nightcap? There’s live music and comfy sofas, the perfect spot to sink back and relax before hitting the hay.
- 4 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- Private shuttle bus or 20 minutes’ walk to the Grand Massif Express gondola
- Ski school meeting point and the nursery slopes at the top of the gondola
- Ski bus stop outside
Les Suites D’Alexane Rooms:
All rooms are non-smoking and have a TV, telephone, hairdryer, slippers, bathrobes and safe.
Twin room (approx. 25m²) – sleeps 1-2: Double bed or twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Twin room (approx. 28m²) – sleeps 1-2: Twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Junior suite (approx. 45m²) – sleeps 1-2: Twin beds, living area, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Family suite (approx. 55m²) – sleeps 1-4: Twin bedroom, double bedroom, living room, private bath or shower, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
- Piano bar with live music
- Lounge bar with fireplace
- Fabio restaurant
- 1,000m² Montagnes du Monde spa with heated indoor pool, heated kids’ pool, sauna, hot tub, Himalayan salt wall relaxation room, Nordic bath, sensory shower, steam room and fitness room
- Extra charge for treatments and massages
- 100m² games room with pool, table football, board games and darts
- Cinema room
- Kid’s play area
- Books and comics available from reception
- Daily newspapers
- Ski room with heated boot rack
- Free WiFi
- Lift to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meal · vegetarian options available · vegan and gluten-free options available on request