The Hameau des Airelles apartments occupy an enviable location at the foot of the slopes, close to the Chalvet cable car. These traditional, charming apartments have been built with respect to local architecture and exude character and style. The complex has a lovely spa area with a variety of leisure facilities including a fabulous outdoor pool.
• at the foot of the slopes • close to Chalvet cable car • close to resort centre
All have kitchenette with hot plates, fridge, dishwasher and oven, bathroom and WC, flat screen TV, CD/DVD player and balcony or sun terrace. Bed linen, beds made on arrival (except bunks), towels, cleaning kit and local taxes included.
Type C apartments – sleep 2-4: living area with sofa bed and pull-out bed . Double or twin bedroom.
Type E apartments – sleep 2-6: as Type C with extra cabin bunk room.
Type E1 apartments – sleep 2-6: as Type C with additional twin or double bedroom.
• indoor & outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, hammam • extra charge for massage and beauty treatments • cosy lounge area with fireplace • 122 apartments • extra charge for WiFi access
End of stay cleaning not included as standard.
The Hameau des Airelles Apartments run a children’s club during French school holidays. The Mini Club 4-12yrs offers supervised indoor & outdoor play, Mon- Fri for half day care (supplement of approx. €65 for 5 days, must be pre-booked direct with hotel). Please contact our Reservations team on 0871 231 2256 for details on how to reserve a place.
• FREE and reduced price holidays for children aged 2-15yrs included. All you need to pay is the underoccupancy supplement based on the number of full fare paying adults
- excellent location at the foot of the slopes, close to the Chalvet cable car
- high quality apartments, nicely decorated, exuding character and charm
- outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room, cosy lounge with fireplace
- kids club for children 4-12yrs, €65 for 5 half days (Mon-Fri)
- FREE and reduced prices for kids 2-15yrs sharing with 2 adults (underoccupancy supplements apply)