Hotel Anova is a stylish boutique hotel and is in a great ski in, ski out location. There are ski lifts right outside the hotel, making it perfect to get out onto the slopes. The hotel has a modern spa area which has a heated indoor pool overlooking the pistes, whirlpool, steam room and sauna
The stylish lounge and bar area is great to get off the slopes too, with a cosy open fireplace for colder days or if the sun is shining head onto the terrace that looks over the mountains.
All of the bedrooms are unique with different décor, combining tradition and contemporary design. The style and décor really makes this hotel a one of a kind.
Ski lifts right outside
850 metres to the resort centre
4 minute walk (350 metres) to ski hire shop
Bus stop outside hotel
2 minutes walk to the children ski school meeting point
10 minute walk (500 metres) to the adult ski school meeting point
Hotel Anova Rooms:
- No. of hotel rooms: 40
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 3
- Official rating: 4
Local Fees and Taxes
- Resort tax €1.50 per person, per day (under 18s free of charge) paid locally
All bedrooms have a twin or double bed (please specify when booking), a bath or shower, and WC.
Standard Rooms can sleep 2 people and are 20m².
Superior Rooms can sleep 2-3 people and are 25-30m². Have a double or twin bed, and extra single bed for the third person.
Junior Suites can sleep 2-5 people and are 35-50m². Have a double bed, twin beds and a sofa bed.
Bedrooms with balconies are available on request, and at an extra charge.
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
Hotel Anova Facilities
- Spa area includes a heated indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, steam room and sauna (free before 2pm – must book in advance)
- Massages and treatments available (book and pay locally)
- Lounge area
- Terrace area
- Free WiFi
- Games room with pool table and mini football (payable locally)
- Heated boot room
- Covered parking (book and pay locally)
The hotel provides a daily buffet breakfast whcih is served from 8 – 10am. The three course evening dinner is served in the restaurant from 7.30 – 9.30pm.
Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gals dinners are included.
Board basis options available
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
- Special dietary requirements are on request and must mentioned at time of booking
View more ski hotels in Montgenevre
View Montgenevre webcams.