Chalet Pierre is a stylish, modern chalet built in classic alpine style, boasting excellent features and a sought after position in Meribel Mottaret.
Chalet Pierre has a modern lounge and dining area leading onto a balcony. All rooms are en suite and tastefully decorated, two of them have private Juliette balconies.
A wonderful ambience, warm and cosy, with modern features in a traditional setting. Furthermore, this property comes with the added convenience of private boot dryers in the chalet and free WiFi is included.
When it’s time to relax after a day cruising round the endless slopes of the Three Valleys, Chalet Pierre is just the place. Chill out on the comfortable sofas and recharge in time for a new day on the slopes!
- Town centre: 900m
- Ski lift: 240m
- Piste: 80m
- Bus stop: 1000m
Chalet Pierre Rooms:
• Ski locker
Chalet entrance floor (level +1):
- Living/dining room
- Private boot dryers
Rm 1 Twin (sleeps 2). Large Twin, bath, WC and Juliette balcony – suitable for a cot
Room 2 Twin (sleeps 2). Large Twin, bath, WC and Juliette balcony – suitable for a cot
Rm 3 Twin (sleeps 2). Twin, bath and WC
- Chalet staff live out
- Chalets Natalette II & Nico also share the same communal entrance so a large group of 32 can be accommodated if the four chalets are booked at the same time, with group dining split between Chalets Natalette I & Natalette II.
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights