- Stylish, elegant chalet in an excellent location
- Complimentary minibus service to and from the lifts
- Approx. 5 minutes’ walk (500m) to the resort centre
- Outdoor hot tub
- Free Wifi
- Spacious lounge area with large log fireplace
- Private rental ski and boot fitting service brought to your chalet
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 4-course dinners including apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates
The location of the Mira Belum is really superb being just above the main square with easy access to both the apres ski and the slopes, especially with our complimentary Ski Total minibus service to the lifts.
The interior of the chalet is full of character with traditional beamed ceilings, carved door archways and comfortable furniture. The lounge/ dining area is dominated by a huge stone fireplace and provides perfect surroundings for the culinary highlight of the day.
Large windows open up on to a large sunny terrace with wonderful mountain views that inspired the chalet’s name. This is where you find the hot tub so you can relax and watch the sun dip at the end of yet another fantastic ski day.
All the bedrooms have private facilities with a hairdryer. There is a ski room with heated boot warmers and the lounge has a high-tech TV with DVD.
The chalet is a lovely mixture of traditional with modern touches and we are sure that it will be a popular choice amongst our Méribel chalets.
Main entrance to building.
Ski-room with heated boot warmers.
Kitchen, Open plan lounge and dining area with huge fireplace, Terrace with Hot-Tub.
Room 1 – Twin with en suite bath/wc and balcony
Room 2 – Twin with en suite shower/wc
Room 3 – Twin with en suite bath/wc and balcony
Room 4 – Continental Twin with en suite bath/wc and balcony
Room 5 – Twin with private bath/wc opposite in the corridor
Room 6 – Master bedroom with continental twin plus small sitting area, en suite bath/shower/wc and balcony