- One of Meribel’s very best chalets
- Complimentary minibus service to and from the ski-lifts
- Beautifully fitted and furnished throughout
- Wonderful views from sun-terrace and balconies
- Log fire
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 4-course dinners including apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates
The superb Chalet L’Ancolie was built in traditional Savoyard style, in a quiet location, set back and slightly above the main road.
The owner, an expert carpenter, has lovingly done much of the interior wood panelling himself, ensuring a high degree of care and attention to detail, with many delightful features.
The sauna on the ground floor is a perfect way to relax after a day on the slopes and the living/dining-room with its log fire and comfy seating provides a haven in which to unwind.
The resort centre and ski pistes are approximately 10 minutes walk from Chalet L’Ancolie, however our complimentary minibus service whisks you to and from the lifts, morning and afternoons, so there is no need to walk far, except the final 50 metre incline to the ski chalet.
For added convenience, private rental ski and boot fitting service comes direct to the Chalet L’Ancolie.
Entrance via terrace, sauna and shower, ski/boot room (with boot heaters)
Room 1 – Twin with balcony and shower/wc
Room 2 – Twin/Triple with balcony and shower/wc
Kitchen, lounge/dining room, balcony on two sides, fireplace and satellite TV/DVD, separate wc
Room 3 – Double with balcony and bath/wc
Room 4 – Twin with balcony and shower/wc
Room 5 – Twin with balcony and shower/wc