Residence Le Coeur des Loges is spot on for group trips and family getaways. It’s modern, self-catered and right on the slopes too – simply hop in the lift that’s connected to the hotel, ride down to the piste and click in to explore the huge 3 Valleys ski area.
The building itself has an up-to-date alpine look, with lots of natural wood and stone. Inside, the apartments all have separate bedrooms, and are equipped with everything you’ll need to whip up tasty meals. The supermarket’s right next door, and you can make things even easier by booking a fresh bread and shopping delivery, all you’ll have to do is pick it up from reception. Don’t fancy cooking? Book a table in the hotel restaurant, or get it to go and tuck into it in the comfort of your own apartment.
As for extras, there’s plenty going on. Swap ski gear for swimwear and take a well-earned dip in the pool or relax in the sauna and steam room. You can also borrow board games if you fancy a chilled night in. And there’s even childcare available, so kids can get stuck into games and activities while you squeeze some extra ski time or a session in the spa.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- 7 minutes’ walk to the Preyerand lift
- 10 minutes’ walk to the resort centre and ski school meeting point
- Less than 1 minute’s walk to the ski bus stop
Residence Le Coeur des Loges Rooms:
All apartments have a kitchenette with microwave, hobs, toaster, coffee machine, fridge and dishwasher; flatscreen TV, DVD player, free WiFi and hairdryer. Towels, linen, end-of-stay cleaning (except kitchen) and local taxes are included. Daily cleaning or a mid-week clean is available for an extra charge (excluding kitchen and dishes). Some apartments have a balcony.
When you arrive, you’ll need to pay a deposit of approx. €400 by card for each apartment on your booking.
1 bedroom apartment – sleeps 1-4. Twin bedroom, living room with sofa bed, bathroom with bath or shower and separate WC.
2 bedroom apartment – sleeps 1-6 (max 5 adults and 1 child up to 12 years, or max 3 adults and 3 children up to 12 years). Twin bedroom, cabin room with bunk beds, living room with double sofa bed, bathroom with bath and shower and separate WC.
2 bedroom apartment – sleeps 1-6. Two twin bedrooms, living room with double sofa bed, bathroom with bath and shower and separate WC.
3 bedroom apartment – sleeps 1-8. Three twin bedrooms or two twin bedrooms and one cabin room with bunk beds, living room with double sofa bed, one private bath, one private shower and separate WC.
End-of-stay cleaning does not include the kitchen, so you’ll need to clean this yourself or pay an extra cleaning charge.
Residence Le Coeur des Loges Facilities:
- Indoor heated pool and hot tub (open after 3pm on Saturdays)
- O Pure Spa with sauna and steam room (extra charge after 4pm)
- Extra charge for massages and treatments
- À la carte restaurant with panoramic terrace
- Hotel-run kids’ club (must be booked in advance)
- Youth zone available all season
- Free WiFi throughout
- Ski shop
- Ski locker per apartment
- Early arrival luggage storage available
- Laundry facilities
- Free rental of books and board games from reception (subject to availability)
Check-in is from early evening.
The spa is free until 4pm, after this time there’s a charge of €15 per person and you’ll need to book ahead at the reception.
Residence Le Coeur des Loges Kids Clubs
These kids’ clubs, based inside the Residence Le Coeur des Loges, offer a selection of childcare options to suit children of all ages from 4-10 years and teens aged 11-17 years.
- A range of musical and artistic activities, educational games and snowball competitions for kids in Mini Club – all based around the theme ‘The Aces of the Mountain’
- Youth area ‘Squ@t’ for the older children with sofas, WiFi, docking stations and a range of the latest games
- Games, inter-hotel challenges, geocaching and freestyle introductions for the younger teens
The Kids Club offers 5 days of half-day care between 9am-12pm OR 2-5pm. Booking in advance before arrival is required. The Ados Club (for 11-17 year olds) is only available during peak season dates: 22 Dec-4 Jan, 9 Feb-8 Mar and 6 Apr-12 Apr.
Youth zone available all season during reception opening hours.