The stylish Hotel Ours Blanc is on the mountainside overlooking Les Menuires, so you can be on the slopes in under a minute. It looks just like a traditional chalet on the outside – but inside, it’s got a modern alpine look from top to bottom, with light wood panelling and touches of warm red and blue to add a cosy vibe.
Wherever you are in the hotel, the scenery is the star. You can look out over the snowy peaks from pretty much anywhere, whether you’re snuggled in bed, sipping a drink on the terrace or soaking in the connected indoor/outdoor pool. Once the sun goes down, head to the lounge to chat by the fire, play a game of table football or lose yourself in a good book in the library.
Fancy exploring the town? You can walk to the centre in 15 minutes, or hop on the free ski bus instead.
- At the foot of the slopes
- 2 minutes’ walk to the nearest lift
- 15 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- 20 minutes’ walk to the nursery slopes
- Ski bus stop next door
Hotel Ours Blanc Rooms:
All rooms are non-smoking and have a satellite TV, free WiFi, telephone, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, safe and tea and coffee making facilities.
Double room – sleeps 1-2: Double bed or twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
Hotel Ours Blanc Facilities:
- Nuxe Spa with indoor/outdoor pool, sauna, steam room and honesty bar
- Extra charge for massages and treatments
- Sun terrace
- Kids’ corner
- Ski room
- Free WiFi
Hotel Ours Blanc Dining:
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · evening meals · Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala meals included