The Hotel Panorama is ideal for families, located centrally in the resort and close to the ski lifts in Les Deux Alpes. Offered on a full board basis you’ll receive breakfast – lunch and evening meals as included in your holiday package. There’s also a wellness centre free to use, that includes two hot tubs, a sauna and a steam room.
· 3 minutes’ walk to the closest ski lift · 9 minutes’ walk to ski school meeting point · 9 minutes’ walk to the town centre
Hotel Panorama Rooms
All rooms have a satellite TV, free WiFi,TV, hairdryer and safe. Hairdryers are available from reception on request.
Twin room (18m²) – sleeps 1-2: Twin beds or double bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Triple room (20m²) – sleeps 2-3: Double bed, extra single bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Quad room (22m²) – sleeps 2-4: Twin beds or double bed, bunk beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €120 per week, payable locally.
- Wellness area with sauna, steam room, two hot tubs and hydromassage showers (over 18s only)
- Extra charge for treatments
- Kids’ club for ages 18 months – 15 years, extra charge during French school holidays (must be booked in advance)
- Lounge and bar with fireplace
- Free WiFi throughout (limited access in bedrooms)
- Board games available to borrow
Check-in is from 4pm.
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · packed lunch for the slopes or lunch in the hotel · buffet evening meals with weekly themed evenings · Christmas and New Year gala dinners included · optional upgrade to all-inclusive with buffet lunch and unlimited drinks at the bar (hot drinks, soft drinks and fruit juices, plus a selection of alcoholic drinks) · buffet meals include vegetarian and gluten-free options
Please note: The unlimited drinks offer covers selected beers and spirits, including rum, vodka, whisky, gin and some digestifs. The bar is open from 11.30am – 2.30pm and 4.30-10/11.30pm.