Chamois Lodge lies at the foot of the French Alps in the centre of Les Deux Alpes resort, so you’ll be out and on the mountain in no time. The rooms are simply decorated in a chic, vintage style and the wood-panelled walls add a cosy touch so you can look out at the snow from your balcony before retreating back to the warmth of your room.
Fuel your day at breakfast and stack up your plate with food including eggs, bacon and croissants (and maybe some fruit, too). And you can also buy a packed lunch from the hotel to take with you. When you return after a hard day on the mountain, grab your friends and head out onto the terrace for some drinks and dancing.
You can challenge your group to a board game or game of table football. And to unwind after a full day’s skiing, enjoy a pre-dinner drink at the bar and choose from a range of tapas dishes. Plus the onsite sommelier will help you decide which wine to enjoy with your meal – so tuck in and prepare your taste buds.
- 1 minute’s walk to the resort centre
- 4 minutes’ walk to the nearest lift
- 4 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
- Bus stop in front of the hotel
Chamois Lodge Rooms:
All rooms have a flatscreen TV, free WiFi, hairdryer and safe, and are non-smoking.
Twin or double room – sleeps 1-2: twin beds or double bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Quad room – sleeps 4: twin beds, double bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
- Bar and lounge with fireplaces
- Free WiFi throughout
- Sun terrace
- Après bar
- Wellness area with hot tub, steam room, sauna and sports room (free between 12-4pm, approx. €19 per entry between 5-8pm)
- Extra charge for massages
- Ski room with lockers with digicode access and CCTV security
- Wine cellar and onsite sommelier
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meal · early meals available for children · Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala dinners included